Sunday, August 26, 2012

Antenna’s

We live in a neighborhood where outside antennas are frowned upon. I spoke to my neighbor and he says he could care less what I put up, tower, beam whatever, go for it.

I looked online for some examples, this is what I consider an extreme example. I would never go for something this big but it is an example of where I’d like to put it. Mine would be about 25 to 30ft tall, or just a few feet over the peak of our roof. Then there will be a multiple band vertical antenna install on the top.

I still have to talk to the town but I want to get the specifics located and checked out so I can present it in a professional way.

wholesmall

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know some people like VE7KFM can't help themselves but if you feel the need to post as "Anonymous" add your name. For some reason he has no issue blasting his call on the air but online he is too frightened to do so, maybe he is afraid of what can happen, who knows, but for the rest of you, please leave a name or call, thanks.