Monday, August 27, 2012

Ham Radio Deluxe Ticket Post

I’m posting to use for a ticket I have open at HRD so they can see the screenshots. If you click the pictures they will open to much larger versions in a new window.

This first screenshot is the radio running VFO-A 3.913.00 & VFO-B 7.180.000IMG_0891

Here is a close-up, I can post a video if needed as well. Super Control 2.4 Build 12IMG_0893

Here is the radio running the same frequency using HRD 5.22.0.02, I have also tried all other newer versions, same result.IMG_0894

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know some people like VE7KFM can't help themselves but if you feel the need to post as "Anonymous" add your name. For some reason he has no issue blasting his call on the air but online he is too frightened to do so, maybe he is afraid of what can happen, who knows, but for the rest of you, please leave a name or call, thanks.