Thursday, September 13, 2012

Station Speaker System

I currently have high quality music speakers hooked up to the rig, unfortunately they produce sound too well for Ham radio. The tweeters allow sound to be reproduced that irritates the ears a bit so Yaesu makes a speaker that is designed for their FT-9000 series of radios which cost over $9,000! I can’t afford the radio but the speaker is closer to earth at a $399.00 MSRP and a price of $329.00 at some places. It has dual inputs which will work great since I have two outputs, one for each VFO (receiver).

It got a 5 out of 5 at eham so I can’t get it now but it’s on my wish list!

Here is $11,000 worth of gear! I can wish right? Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know some people like VE7KFM can't help themselves but if you feel the need to post as "Anonymous" add your name. For some reason he has no issue blasting his call on the air but online he is too frightened to do so, maybe he is afraid of what can happen, who knows, but for the rest of you, please leave a name or call, thanks.