Saturday, June 11, 2016

New Radio And Head Unit Are On Their Way!

I ordered the FlexRadio 6300, FlexRadio Maestro and the Astron SS-25 power supply.

The Head Unit Maestro is on a 4 week back order but the rest should be here by this coming Wednesday. I'll post more when it gets here.

I have a dedicated 20m and 10m Dipole ready to go and the SDRPlay will be used as well as the Yaesu MP1000 Mark V and the Icom 746 Pro.

Now, I have to re-arrange the entire shack to prevent RFI issues and antenna coupling.

I'll post back next week.

2 comments:

  1. you do know nobody reads your blog yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't post for others, if people come here and check it out, great, if not who cares? I post these so I can look back at what I was doing, you came here and took the time to post, it was negative but considering people today, not shocked.

    ReplyDelete

I know some people like VE7KFM can't help themselves but if you feel the need to post as "Anonymous" add your name. For some reason he has no issue blasting his call on the air but online he is too frightened to do so, maybe he is afraid of what can happen, who knows, but for the rest of you, please leave a name or call, thanks.