Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The FlexRadio 6300 Is Here!

Long story short, they got a bit confused when I got there because somebody scanned the name wrong. They eventually found it and it had to remain in the back of the car for the entire day.... the horror!

Here it is in its temporary location until I can move everything so it's where I want it.



Here is a screenshot of everything running. The big screens have the 6300 on the left and SDRPlay on the right.


More to come, I'm playing with the 6300 on my iPad 2, it's a bit overwhelmed so I'll switch to the laptop for around the house operation. The Maestro is back ordered so playing the waiting game on that, 4 weeks hopefully will go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know some people like VE7KFM can't help themselves but if you feel the need to post as "Anonymous" add your name. For some reason he has no issue blasting his call on the air but online he is too frightened to do so, maybe he is afraid of what can happen, who knows, but for the rest of you, please leave a name or call, thanks.